Wednesday, July 20, 2011

big kid


I've rarely blogged, but I'm going to start doing this fairly regularly with random and, beware, sometime offensive comments.
Oliver is growing so fast. He's starting to talk now which is pretty great if you can understand what he's saying. I was away for 4 days and he just seems like such a little man.
stats: 2yrs old, 34" tall and 30lbs.
I find that I'm a little jealous of him. When he grows up, he'll have so many things to view from his childhood. Movies, Pictures, albums etc.. almost daily too.
My generation had 1 polaroid a year maybe 2 or 3, no movies unless you were rich, and really nothing to look back and appreciate.
I really hope technology doesn't overwhelm him because the constant access to everything all the time is starting to make me a little crazy. I feel like I can't just unplug and rest my mind.
The 3 of us got to listen to the new babies heartbeat yesterday. very awesome for 16 weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment